Who Should Consider Hormone Pellet Therapy?
If you are looking for an easy hormone therapy solution, struggling with hormonal imbalances, or experiencing symptoms that indicate your body isn’t producing sufficient levels of hormones, hormone pellet therapy might be for you.
Hormone pellet therapy is a convenient hormone replacement method that is safe and effective.
What are Indicators of a Hormone Imbalance?
There are many warning signs that you might be suffering from a hormonal imbalance. Symptoms of hormonal imbalances are unpleasant, often affecting the state of one’s mood, and can inhibit relationships.
Common symptoms of hormonal imbalances include:
- Mood swings
- Low motivation
- Hot flashes
- Low libido
- Weight gain
- Low energy
- Inability to orgasm
These are just a few of the most common symptoms of a hormonal imbalance. If you are regularly experiencing any of these, make it a point to speak with a hormone pellet therapist.
How Soon Will Hormone Pellet Therapy Produce Results?
This largely depends on the symptoms that are being treated. Some patients at our Bremerton hormone clinic have been able to see results within the first week while others have taken a couple of weeks before noticing benefits.
Our Hormone Pellet Therapy Process
At Port Orchard Natural Medicine in Bremerton, we follow these five steps in our hormone pellet therapy process.
- The first step is to make an appointment and have a consultation with our clinic’s Naturopathic Doctor, Dr. Rachel Robertson. During your consultation, Dr. Robertson will answer all your hormone replacement therapy questions. Once you’ve been fully educated on all the different delivery options, you’ll choose your preferred hormone delivery method.
- If you decide that pellets are the best hormone therapy option for you, then we’ll do some testing. In this case, a blood test to determine your current hormone levels.
- Once we know the kind of hormone and dosage you need, it’s time for the pellet insertion procedure.
- The procedure is quick and painless. Dr. Robertson will numb your hip and implant the hormone pellet. *
- One month later, you will come back to the clinic to discuss your results and possibly retest your hormone levels to determine the procedure’s success.
Get Treatments at our Bremerton Clinic Today
Are you ready to start improving your quality of life, mood, sleep, and libido? Hormone pellet therapy can improve all of these functions and more.
You will be amazed at the ease and incredible results of hormone pellet therapy. So what are you waiting for? Get started on the road to a happier, healthier you today by visiting Port Orchard Natural Medicine’s hormone pellet clinic in Bremerton today.