Ideal Protein Weight Loss
The Ideal Protein diet plan is a four-step weight loss program that is low in calories and carbs and high in protein. Said to be based on valid weight loss science, it applies the principles of a ketogenic diet in addition to a healthy lifestyle.
A ketogenic diet is a very low-carb, high-fat eating pattern that places the body into ketosis, where the body burns fat for fuel instead of carbs. Within this protein diet plan, fat intake is also temporarily restricted.
How Does Ideal Protein Work to Lose Weight?
When partaking in the Ideal Protein weight loss diet, the body will use up the simple and complex carbohydrates first and, at the same time, turn to the protein and fat reserves for energy. Once the body is burning fat for energy, it is in a ketogenic state, which turns fat reserves into energy, and the body’s metabolism will change the fat to fuel.
This result will give the body the energy to burn calories. By eating Ideal Protein foods, the protein diet plan helps sustain muscle mass while teaching individuals how to develop smarter eating habits and lifestyle choices to encourage them to maintain their weight after weight loss.
Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program
Phase 1 Weight Loss
In the weight loss phase, carbohydrates are restricted to increase fat loss through ketosis, where the body makes use of stored fat as its energy source. Phase 1 of the Idea Protein weight loss diet will continue until one has reached their weight loss goal.
Phase 2: 14 Days Of Digestive Health
This phase introduces more whole foods and teaches individuals the fundamentals of food and how it impacts the body.
Phase 3 Stabilization
During the stabilization phase, individuals will be coached to slowly reintroduce carbs and healthy fats. To assist in the stabilization phase of the Ideal Protein diet, one will receive a unique Macro Code based on the number of macronutrients needed to help maintain one’s new healthy weight and aid in managing hunger.
Phase 4 Maintenance
Phase four focuses on weight loss maintenance, where a coach will provide support and guidance related to healthy food choices based on nutrition, healthy eating patterns, behavior change, and environment to assist in maintaining a healthy weight.
Best Protein Foods For Weight Loss
- Beef in the form of tenderloin, sirloin, lean ground beef, rump, or other steak cuts.
- Poultry in the form of skinless chicken, turkey, fowl, quail, or wild birds.
- Veal in the form of tenderloin, breast, shoulder, rib, shank, cutlet, or other cuts.
- Pork in the form of fat-free ham or tenderloin.
- Fish products such as anchovy, cod, flounder, hake, tuna, tilapia, mahi-mahi, red snapper, redfish, Salmon, or trout. Salmon should be limited to one serving a week.
- Other seafood such as squid, shrimp, oysters, mussels, lobster, crawfish, clams, scampi, scallops, and crab.
- Vegetables such as asparagus, bean sprouts, rhubarb, okra, sauerkraut, zucchini, yellow summer squash, chicory, alfalfa, and kale.
- Raw vegetables such as lettuce, celery, mushrooms, radish, spinach, radicchio, and endive.
- For a vegetarian option, plain eggs or tofu are a good option.
- Other protein foods for weight loss may include venison, bison, kidney, lamb loin, liver, rabbit, ostrich, and more.
How Ideal Protein is Different
The Ideal Protein weight loss diet is proven less toxic than other protein diets as the methods aim to reduce carbohydrates and fats, preserve muscle tissue and help vital organs function properly.
The protein diet plan addresses weight issues at their source by reducing carbohydrates and fats while ensuring sufficient daily protein intake, with the goal in mind to lose fat and not muscle. Improved blood sugar and cholesterol levels, reduced blood pressure, and improved energy and appetite control are some of the benefits one will experience with the best protein diet for weight loss.
While on the Ideal Protein weight loss diet, individuals are provided personalized coaching through professional support and healthier lifestyle education to empower them to maintain their weight loss results over their life course.
Ideal Protein Weight Loss for the Win
Call us today at Port Orchard Natural Medicine for a free quote or contact us via our convenient online form, where our experienced team is ready to assist you in making healthy lifestyle choices that your body will thank you for later!